ST. TERESA SQUARE
The Cathedral, which dominates the square, was built in baroque style by the end of 1779. It is devoted to the protector of Subotica, the holy Teresa of Avila. Steeple is 64 meters high. The cathedral possesses valuable altar paintings and organs.
There is a Monument of the Victims of Fascism located on the same square. It is at 18 meters wide and 8 meters high monument, making it the largest in Subotica. In front of the monument is the surface with a small fountain and sculpture of the Hand, a work of a local artist.
Across the road from the monument is Art Bioskop Lifka and the Theater Dezső Kosztolányi, where numerous cultural events are held.